Tackling Bed Bug Infestation with effective Bed Bug Control Services
Are you worried about bed bugs? Many people are suspicious when they get unexpected bites on their bodies. Most commonly the painless itching is notified in the morning time. So, identifying and detecting the bed bug infestation can be tricky. This is because the reactions vary among people. Some may not react immediately, and the bed bug infestation goes unnoticed until it becomes more severe. but in a few people, there is a sudden change in the skin. Bites are not a reliable indicator, so it’s crucial to recognize other signs of bed bugs.
Features of Bed bugs
It is essential to know what the bed bugs look like. Adult bed bugs are reddish-brown, wingless, and the size of an apple seed. Younger ones are smaller and translucent whitish-yellow. The youngest nymphs are challenging to see, especially when not fed. Bed bug eggs are tiny, resembling a pinhead, and are pearl white with visible eye spots if older than 5 days.
It’s important to know these signs early to identify bed bug infestation. Relying on professional bed bug control services in Dubai, they can help you with bed bug infestation problems before they become challenging to control. Don’t solely depend on bites. Be vigilant for specific evidence of bed bugs to catch the problem early.
How to detect the bed bug infestation?
- If you wake up with itchy skin bites, it means that bed bugs are present in your space. Those who live in Dubai and worrying about bed bug infestation, seek help from Alpha Arabian bed bug control services in Dubai to identify the pesky insects.
- One way to identify bed bugs is through the bites in the skin. If you find red or itchy marks after sleeping, it could be a sign of an infestation. These bugs usually come out at night to squeeze the blood from the human body, and their bites can be found on exposed skin.
- Another clue to identify bed bugs is a sweet or musty smell in your room. If you notice an unusual odour, it might be a sign of bed bugs. So, pay attention to any strange smells and consider getting help from bed bug control services in Dubai.
- Check your bed sheets and sleepwear for reddish or rust-coloured stains. Bed bug poop can leave these marks on fabrics. If you see these stains, it indicates bed bug infestation.
- Keep an eye out for tiny or translucent shells. It’s a sign to identify infestation. These are their exoskeletons, which they shed as they grow. Finding these shells is a way to identify bedbugs.
- On the other hand, identify bedbugs in your bed and mattress folds. These bugs are slow-moving, and you might spot them crawling around. If you see any, it’s time to call Alpha Arabian Bed Bug Control Services in Dubai.
Where do bedbug find their shelter?
- One common way is by hitching a ride on used stuff and furniture. So, if you bring a second-hand sofa or an old dresser, these crafty bugs might hide in the seams and zippers of the sofa, making your new furniture an unwitting carrier of bed bugs.
- On the other hand, they also find shelter in used clothes, electronics, backpacks – pretty much anything with good hiding spots.
- Another way these bugs find their hiding place is through luggage. Hotels and motels with lots of people coming and going for their enjoyment, can be hot spots for bed bugs. So, before you get into a comfortable room, it’s better to identify the infestation in that place.
- Sometimes, bed bugs are found in clothes or personal items. For instance, If you visit a place where bed bugs live, these pests might crawl onto your clothes, backpack, or purse. Sadly, this means you could accidentally bring them home. It’s crucial to stay watchful even in places that seem safe, like a friend’s house or a library.
- Spotting bed bugs early is key to stopping them. These pests are experts at hiding in small cracks and spaces around your home. They can make a home in suitcases, clothes, shoes, mattresses, and even electrical appliances. They might also squeeze into switch plates, vehicles, or any cosy spot they make a protective shield from sunlight and humidity.
- When you identify infestation in any place, focus on a place that is close to their food source. The mattress is their favourite hiding spot, and they like to hang out under the mattress and nearby. During bed bug invasions, they can spread over the entire space and cause danger.
What to do when you identify a bedbug in your space?
- Declutter Your Bedroom: Reduce clutter in your bedroom to limit hiding spots for bedbugs, making it harder for them to infest your space.
- Regular Vacuuming: Regularly vacuuming will reduce the infestation from your mattress, carpet, curtains, and furniture.
- Safe Travel Practices: When staying away from home, place your bag on a raised surface like a suitcase stand, dresser, or table, not on the bed or floor. Upon returning, wash and dry all your trip clothes in a hot dryer.
- Protective Clothing: Wear long- pyjamas and pants to protect your skin and body from bedbug bites.
- Inspect Used Furniture: Before bringing used upholstered furniture inside, carefully inspect it to ensure it’s bedbug-free.
- Avoid Used Mattresses and Bedding: Avoid used mattresses and bedding to prevent introducing bedbugs into your home.
- Laundry Tips: Use plastic bags for clothes and linens in shared laundry facilities. Fold clean clothes at home to avoid potential exposure.
- Multi-Unit Building Precautions: If you live in a multi-unit building, install barriers under doors and seal cracks around baseboards to prevent bed bug infestation.
- Immediate Action: While these measures won’t eliminate the bugs, Seek professional help from Alpha Arabian bed bug control services in Dubai promptly to address the infestation effectively.
- Professional Assistance: Contact pest control experts like bed bug control services in Dubai, for a swift and thorough inspection. Professionals can use the latest and safest insecticides, and in some cases, heat treatment for complete eradication.
Bedbugs are untidy pests that can easily become widespread in many places and cause serious harm. It’s crucial to take proactive measures to avoid bed bugs in your home. So, keep the focus on the signs of infestation and seek professional help if you suspect any presence. Contact professional experts from Alpha Arabian bed bug control services in Dubai for effective and specialized intervention.